Soccer Team Manager
Soccer Team management, Formation, Stopwatch, Communication, Auto Fill
Change Team name and description. If you have more teams, click 'Switch Team'
- Click 'Manage Players' to add or update player information: Name, phone, email and positions
- Click 'Goalkeeper Roster' to manage the queue. After each game(if run completely), the goalkeepers will move back automatically to the end of the queue.
- You can send SMS or Email to notify players if you have upcoming game.
You can set up positions and substitution interval manually.
- Tap timeline to add time slot or click 'Set Substitution Interval' from action menu.
- Drag players from side bar to positions.
Click 'Auto Fill By First Time Slot', all positions will be automatically filled.
- You can leave the first time slot as empty, APP will auto fill all positions.
- Or you can arrange the postions for first time slot, app will auto fill all positions by the settings from first time slot.
- In real game, you can start Stopwatch first, arrange the first positions, then auto fill the rest.
Auto Substituion Schedule
If you don't want to set up substitution interval by yourself, Click 'Auto Substitution Schedules', it will generate some optimised substitution plans for you to choose.
You can try the game before it starts. Click + to accelerate timer.